Let’s play a little game I like to call, “What’s Wrong With This?”.
1) Some songs just shouldn’t be done acoustically.
2) Trying to shred a solo on acoustic guitar = not a great idea.
3) Ashley Costello (the singer), you are not Haley Williams. Be original and stop trying to do and sound how she does.
4) Why is she trying so desperately to get the crowd to sing with her? It comes off as pathetically desperate and after they ignored her the first time, she should have just stopped. People aren’t there to listen to themselves sing. That’s what the car ride to the event was for. For some reason these people wanted to hear Ashley try to sing.
5) Why is she hopping around and trying to dance to a song that obviously isn’t hop or dance worthy?
6) Seriously, there looked to be maybe 20 people under that tent, how loud do you expect them to sing anyway? (assuming they even know the words)
I’m sure there’s more but I can’t stand to watch this video anymore. If you have any you would like to add, feel free to leave a comment.